Vickers 02-137109-3 ｜25V12A-1C22R Hydraulic Pump
Designed for use in the mining and construction industry, this exceptional Vickers 02-137109-3 ｜25V12A-1C22R Hydraulic Pump is a heavy duty design that provides a wide range of powerful outputs. It has an efficient hydraulic fluid pump with 3600 psi capacity at 160 gpm maximum speed. With an output of up to 800 lbs per foot, it is perfect for typical applications such as rock drilling and pile driving.
Vickers is a top company in the world of pumps. They have been manufacturing the best pumps for more than 100 years. The Vickers 02-137109-3 ｜25V12A-1C22R Hydraulic Pump is no exception. It is a great machine that supplies high pressure and constant flow to its surrounding area, which makes it perfect for fracturing, pumping sands, and other industrial purposes.
1) 25V12A-1C22R Hydraulic Pump
2) Provides a diverse range of alternative applications in the marine, rail, and construction industries.
3) Increase your efficiency by using the Vickers 02-137109-3 ｜25V12A-1C22R Hydraulic Pump.
4) Maximize efficiency and cost savings by choosing the right pump for your hydraulic application.
5) The quality of hydraulic pumps and systems increases resulting in less breakdowns in the field.
6) This is a professional product with an affordable price.
7) High-quality, reliable pump for all types of hydraulic systems.
Vickers 02-137109-3 ｜25V12A-1C22R Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Install||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||4|
|Cross Code||Eccentric Collar|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Displacement||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Weight||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 100MM Bore; 238MM Bolt Circle; 168.275MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 116.586MM Length Thru Bore; Relubrica|
Looking for a quick and easy way to identify Vickers hydraulic pumps? Look no further than our Vickers Hydraulic Pump Identification guide. This handy guide contains detailed information on the different types of Vickers hydraulic pumps, along with photos and illustrations. Whether you’re a mechanical engineer or just need to know about Vickers pumps in general, our guide is perfect for you.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to repairing Vickers Vane pumps? Look no further than our Vickers Vane Pump Repair Manual! This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to fix common issues with these pumps, from broken parts to faulty schematics. Whether you’re a novice engineer or a veteran mechanic, our manual is the perfectresource for repairs and maintenance on your Vickers Vane pump.