Vickers 02-125501-3 ｜35VTAS38A-2203CC22R Hydraulic Pump
The Vickers 02-125501-3 ｜35VTAS38A-2203CC22R Hydraulic Pump is a standard hydraulic pump with an output of 1450 lpm and a maximum pressure of 8 bar. The pump has very low noise emissions and is non-corrosive.
Vickers 02-125501-3 ｜35VTAS38A-2203CC22R Hydraulic Pump is designed to operate at temperatures up to 750 F. The pump has a discharge capacity of 12 GPM and a maximum pressure of 5000 PSI.
1) Attractive design.
2) Uncomplicated design, great life expectancy and low power consumption.
3) Supported by Vickers, this pump is designed with a variety of innovations to maintain your hydraulic equipment in optimal working conditions.
4) This pump is a high-performance, high-capacity pump with a unique design optimized for cold water.
5) Vickers 02-125501-3 ｜35VTAS38A-2203CC22R Hydraulic Pump
6) The performance of this hydraulic pump has been improved.
7) Provides superior pumping performance, with a high power density of 3.5 HP/L
Vickers 02-125501-3 ｜35VTAS38A-2203CC22R Hydraulic Pump Datasheet
|Displacement||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Max Pressure||Eccentric Collar|
|Usage||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||3/4 Inch|
Looking for a hydraulic pump identification guide that is both accurate and easy to use? Look no further than the Vickers Hydraulic Pump Identification guide! This guide contains detailed images and descriptions of over 60 different hydraulic pumps, making it the perfect resource for any engineer looking to identify their pump. Whether you’re a technician working on a new project or just need a refresher on your old one, the Vickers Hydraulic Pump Identification guide is the perfect tool for you!
This Vickers Vane Pump Repair Manual is perfect for engineers who need to repair or maintain Vane Pumps. The manual covers everything from diagnosing and repairing pumps to understanding their usage.