Parker 3789933 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3789933 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications and offer excellent reliability and efficiency.
Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are used in large equipment and construction equipment. Our motors have been successfully used to move earth-moving equipment, such as bulldozers and excavators.
1) Axial Piston Variable Motors offers a variety of features and benefits to help you maximize your time and productivity.
2) Maximize your efficiency by using a variable speed motor with a one-piece piston and higher torque capabilities.
3) This is a description of the Parker Variable V14-160 Axial piston.
4) The variable speed dual ball-bearing motor is easily the most versatile power source for any application that requires a high quality, durable, and reliable linear motion.
5) Provides the ability to provide increased efficiency, cleanliness, and dependability.
6) Reinvent the way your customers will be able to design and handle their projects with more efficiency.
7) The user can quickly identify the Parker Part they require.
Parker 3789933 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Displacement||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Power||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Structure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Double Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Usage||1 Piece Solid|
|Max Pressure||Double Row | Double Nut | SN Style|
|Pump Type||2 Bolt Pillow Block; 1-15/16" Bore; 2-3/4" Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 6-1/2" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 8.7" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Ca|