Parker 3788630 V14-110-IVC-EOH3N-N000-N-00-10 Axial Piston Variable Motors
These Parker 3788630V14-110-IVC-EOH3N-N000-N-00-10 axial piston variable motors can control the power of an electric motor through a variety of settings. They can be used to generate up to 45,000 RPM and are perfect for use in many industrial applications.
Parker 3788630 V14-110-IVC-EOH3N-N000-N-00-10 is an axial piston variable motors. The main characteristics of this product are that it has a large number of configurations and high torque.
1) This product provides increased performance and reliability at a reduced cost.
2) Our patented variable piston design allows the user to adjust power output using a low-profile piston in an easy, fast and safe manner.
3) This is a professional product.
4) Innovative Parker Variable Motors provide high torque, speed and energy efficiency.
5) The Parker 3788630 Axial Piston Variable Motor is a cost-effective solution for linear motion, has the highest power density in its class, and offers superior speed control.
6) Engineered for quality, durability and efficiency.
7) Reduce production time by eliminating the need for prototypes.
Parker 3788630 V14-110-IVC-EOH3N-N000-N-00-10 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Double Row | Expansion | Two Lip Viton Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|