Parker 3788013 V14-110-IVD-EOH3N-N000-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3788013 V14-110-IVD-EOH3N-N000-N-00-11 is a variable speed axial piston motors used for coaxial and linear motion. These motors are designed with high power density and compact size. The motor has integrated sensors that provide feedback to control mechanisms in order to increase efficiency.
Your big-rig is ready for liftoff with these Parker variable-speed, axial piston 4WD (four wheel drive) motors. These high-precision, continuous-duty (2400 – 45,000 RPM), all-metal machines feature a smart speed controller that provides quick response and precise speeds.
1) High quality variable speed motor for use in various applications
2) Marking innovative technology to reinvent the way people work
3) Multipurpose, high-performance variable motors which can be used in a variety of applications.
4) The Parker 3788013 V14-110-IVD-EOH3N-N000-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed to offer longevity in a machine tool environment.
6) Improve efficiency and reduce noise with a newly designed series of axial piston motors.
7) This listing is for a Parker Variable Speed AC Motors with an updated design that provides more power and performance.
Parker 3788013 V14-110-IVD-EOH3N-N000-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Applicable||Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Torque||HM252349 (2) | HM252310CD (1) | HM252349XC (1)|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||2 Single Cone | 1 Double Cup | Heavy Medium Duty | Outer Race with Oil Holes and Groove|
|Material||Assembly; Standard Precision; Components HM252349 (2) | HM252310CD (1) | HM252349XC (1); 10-1/4" Bore; 16-5/8" Outside Diameter; 7-1/32" Assembly Width; 0.024" End Play; Double Row|
|Color||Tapered Roller Bearings Assembly|
Pump rebuilds can be a daunting task for anyone, but for engineers who work with hydraulic systems, it can be a critical part of maintaining equipment and keeping it running smoothly. That’s why we offer our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service – it’s the perfect solution for anyone looking to keep their equipment running optimally. We’ll take care of everything from diagnosing the issue to scheduling the repair, so you can get back to your work without any worry. Plus, our prices are unbeatable – so don’t hesitate, contact us today to get started!