Parker 3787596 V14-110-IVC-EPH3N-L013-P-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors
The Parker 3787596 V14-110-IVC-EPH3N-L013-P-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors are 3.5:1 ratio, reversible and can run on 80% of the power they produce. These motors have a fixed shaft (shaft 1) and are compatible with any gearbox that has a 5mm or 10mm mounting hole pattern.
This Parker Axial Variable Piston Motors is made out of a precision-machined billet aluminum.
1) The Parker variable speed motor is the best choice for control of speed and torque.
2) Parker axial piston motors are suitable for a wide range of applications and can meet specific requirements.
3) High power without the cost of gas.
4) More precise linear and rotational speed, higher efficiency, and faster gear changes.
5) The Parker V14-110-IVC-EPH3N-L013-P-00-11 delivers the performance you expect from a Parker motor, with an aggressive and distinctive styling.
6) The definitive guide to the Parker 3787596 V14-110-IVC-EPH3N-L013-P-00-11.
7) For engineers, Parker is the solution for variable speed control.
Parker 3787596 V14-110-IVC-EPH3N-L013-P-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Cross Code||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Max Pressure||Shaft Mount|
|Torque||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1 Inch|
Our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service can help engineer your hydraulic pump and restore it to factory performance. We offer a wide range of repair and replacement services, so you can be sure that your hydraulic pump will be restored to its original condition. Contact us today to learn more about our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service!