Parker 3787257 V14-160-IVD-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3787257 V14-160-IVD-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are a type of motor that can be used in situations where a high torque is required. The motors come in different speeds and are made from a mix of stainless steel, aluminum, and copper alloys.
As one of the leading manufacturers of high-performance variable speed axial piston motors, Parker 3787257 V14-160-IVD-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Pistons are available for use in a range of applications. They’re offered with a wide variety of options and configurations to meet your specific needs.
1) Engineers can find the right motors for their projects and get them at a reasonable price.
2) This Parker 3787257 V14-160-IVD-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motor can be used in many different industries including automotive, engineering, and aerospace.
3) The design of the Parker Variable Motor allows for a convenient installation on most equipment.
4) Higher precision, lower noise, longer life and smoother rotation.
5) The Parker Variable Motor provides hydraulic and mechanical motors with a variety of power ratings from 2-160 hp.
6) The quality is guaranteed, which is vital when it comes to high-performance motors.
7) Our variable piston motors are engineered to outperform our competitors, but they come with a price.
Parker 3787257 V14-160-IVD-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Usage||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Structure||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Double Row | Non-expansion | Three Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage | With Set Screw|
|Pump Type||Take Up Bearing Only; 2-3/4" Bore; 1-13/16" Slot Width; 5-15/16" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; Concentric Collar Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22215 Insert Pa|
Our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service is the perfect solution for engineer who need to repair or restore a damaged or malfunctioning hydraulic pump. We use the most current technologies and equipment to rebuild your pump quickly and efficiently, ensuring that it works properly again.