Parker 3786013 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Axial Piston Variable Motors are the most widely used and versatile actuators in the robotics industry, with applications across a wide range of fields from industrial automation to computer-aided design (CAD). They provide precise control and high performance for accuracy and speed.
The Parker 3786013 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors is a high power, low torque mini motor that can be controlled and run with an Arduino or RaspberryPi. This motor has a starting torque of 3.2 Nm and maximum torque of 16.6 Nm
1) Our engineers make sure that our product is the best in class
2) Improve the reliability and efficiency of your machinery by replacing your old and inefficient axial piston motors with these new high-quality Parker 3786013 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Ax
3) Save time and money by choosing Parker Axial Piston Motors.
4) The Parker variable speed motor provides a constant torque output with very little increase in power consumption.
5) With this design, engineers and technicians can be sure that their products will always work.
6) Designed for high speed and efficiency, these variable speed motors are a leader in their class.
7) The Parker V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed for work in harsh environments, so they can be used in applications such as robotics.
Parker 3786013 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Power||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Set Screw|
|Pump Type||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Cross Code||5/8 Inch|
|Condition||Single Lip Contact|
The parker hydraulic pump manual is a must-have for any engineer working with hydraulic pumps. This concise guide covers the basics of hydraulics, including the theory and operation of Parker pumps. With this manual in hand, you’ll be able to troubleshoot and maintain your equipment correctly and efficiently.