Parker 3785832 V14-110-SVS-EPH3N-P300-P-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Axial Piston Variable Motors. Parker 3785832 V14-110-SVS-EPH3N-P300-P-00-11 is a new design that is perfect for the HVAC, solar, aviation and many other industries. These variable speed motors have both variable voltage and speed with a range of 0.5 volts to 300 volts in 0.5 volts increments with its maximum speed of 400 RPM and maximum torque of 1.7 ft/lbs. It features an embedded thermal overload protection that protects against overheating during operation and has an easy to use push button start switch for simple starting.
Parker Variable Motors are quickly becoming the standard in high-performance, low-cost electric motors. Developed with the motion control market in mind, Parker has eliminated all of the inherent drawbacks that would normally be associated with a motor of this type to create a reliable and competitively priced product for the renewable energy sector.
1) Our pistons are designed to be more durable and provide better lubrication in order to reduce wear and tear.
2) A fully-digital, epoxy-coated variable-speed motor with a permanently lubricated piston.
3) Superior performance, low noise, smooth running.
4) The engineer gets the best power at the lowest possible price.
5) V14-110-SVS-EPH3N-P300-P-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors are the most reliable, compact and precise motors on the market.
6) These variable speed motors are a good option for jobs where you need to control the RPM, but they require less power than other options.
7) The Parker 3785832 V14-110-SVS-EPH3N-P300-P-00-11 provides the highest quality to your end users.
Parker 3785832 V14-110-SVS-EPH3N-P300-P-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Rated Power||Mounted Units & Inserts|