Parker 3785525 V14-110-IVD-EPL3N-N000-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors
The Parker 3785525 V14-110-IVD-EPL3N-N000-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors are made from extruded aluminum casing and high performance polymer gears. This motor is a compact design geared for use in small spaces where space is an issue but power needs are high, like robotics, automation control systems and other robotic applications.
Parker 3785525 V14-110-IVD-EPL3N-N000-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors are used in many different applications including robotics and industrial automation. They are designed with an input voltage of 24 volts, which allows them to operate in a wide range of settings when driving a stepper motor as well as having a maximum available torque right around 100 Nm.
1) Engineers can use this motor to make custom solutions for their projects.
2) With a simple and affordable three-inch long drive shaft, these motors can be used in a variety of applications including agricultural, transportation, and construction.
3) Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors provide the best performing and dependable linear and radial gearheads for a variety of applications.
4) Beef up your powertrain with this Parker variable moter.
5) Increase productivity by quickly choosing the best motors for a machine.
6) Parker has developed a new piston motor that delivers 30% more torque than its previous design.
7) Axial Piston Variable Motors are built with a patented internal co-axial design which eliminates belt slippage, friction and heat.
Parker 3785525 V14-110-IVD-EPL3N-N000-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Condition||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Max Pressure||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
Parker hydraulic pump manuals are the perfect way to get the most out of your hydraulic pump. These manuals provide clear step-by-step instructions with diagrams and photos, so you can learn how to use your pump to its full potential. Whether you’re a professional engineer or just starting out, our parker hydraulic pump manuals are the perfect resource for learning how to operate your pump safely and efficiently.