Parker 3785275 V14-110-IVD-EPH3N-L013-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Axial Piston Variable Motors have an internal spring and balancing gear. The spring provides a constant force on the connecting rod, while the balancing gear absorbs vibration.
These Parker Variable Motors are a low cost alternative for applications requiring high torque and high speed control. They are in stock and ready to ship today.
1) High-performance and low-cost axial piston motors for a range of applications.
2) A Parker Variable Piston Motor is an ideal motor for a variety of applications.
3) The unique design of our pistons allows for fast, clean acceleration and braking. The soft-mounted coupler provides a smooth ride while reducing noise.
4) The Parker Variable Motor offers the simplest, most reliable solution for the toughest design challenges.
5) Parker 3785275 V14-110-IVD-EPH3N-L013-N-00-11 has a unique feature for engineers to easily and quickly determine the number of coils in a stator.
6) Engineered with optimized performance and durable materials.
7) Provides high accuracy, better performance, and high load capacities.
Parker 3785275 V14-110-IVD-EPH3N-L013-N-00-11 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Power||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||Set Screw|
|Displacement||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Pump Type||Ball Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||No|
|Weight||1 Piece Solid|
|Install||Single Row | Normal Duty | Corrosion Resistant | Has Flinger | Zmarc Coated Insert | With Set Screw|