Parker 3799964 V12-080-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-080/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are the newest generation of variable reluctance motors. These AFR certified, 3-phase induction motors offer a variety of benefits for applications like robot and pick-and-place systems, as well as many other industrial purposes.
The Parker 3799964 V12-080-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-080/01 is a two phase, dual speed and three position rated axial piston variable speed motor.
1) These motors offer more torque in the lower range, increased speed capability and will maintain maximum speeds for up to 12 hours.
2) Save time and money by replacing multiple motors with a single variable-speed one.
3) Improve performance and save on maintenance by using our V12 series variable speed and torque axial piston motors.
4) Engineers love being able to see the specs of their product before they buy.
5) Low-cost, high quality, and wide range of technologies.
6) High performance, long life and reduced vibration with the innovative design of Parker V12-080-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-080/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors.
7) Remove the hassle in maintaining variable speed axial piston gear motors.
Parker 3799964 V12-080-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-080/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Cross Code||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Install||Take Up Unit with Frame|
|Color||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Material||Center Pull Vertical Elevator Head End|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5207U|
|Cross Code||Cast Iron|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Double Row | Double Collar | Welded Steel Frame | Heavy Contact Seal | With Set Screw|