Parker 3796208 V12-060-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-060/03 Axial Piston Variable Motors
This Parker variable motor is designed for use in a variety of projects, including robotics and 3D printing. The variable speed controller offers a broad range of speeds from 0-60 RPM and can be configured to easily change the direction of rotation with a potentiometer.
These variable speed motors are used to control the speed and rotation of fasteners and other rotating objects, such as a conveyor belt or windmill. These motors come with an adjustable torque rating, so engineers can control the speed of the motor even for heavy loads.
1) Ensure your product will function perfectly with this product.
2) Increase productivity and efficiency with variable speed options.
3) Drivers with longer life, higher durability and thermal performance
4) Maximize efficiency, maintain reliability and reduce costs by optimizing the design of your variable-speed axial piston motor.
5) Eliminates common problems such as fluctuation in output torque caused by extensive rail wear.
6) Prove your product with a professional touch.
7) Save money without any compromise on performance.
Parker 3796208 V12-060-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-060/03 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
If your Parker hydraulic pump is not working properly, we can help you get it up and running again. We offer a complete rebuild of the pump, including replacement of all seals and bearings. This service is available in addition to our standard repairs. Contact us today to learn more about our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service.