Parker 3796107 V12-080-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3796107 V12-080-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed to offer a wide variety of motion control capabilities. Its rigid design offers high strength and durability while its compatibility with standard shafts and bearings makes it simple to integrate into a project.
The Parker 3796107 V12-080-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are efficient and generate little noise. They feature a low resistance, which makes them ideal for an electric mechanical motor. Our motors come with a sealed bearing, which can handle up to 5.000 hours of continuous operation.
1) The variable motor design allows for low-speed operation with full speed torque at high speed and maximum efficiency at all speeds.
2) FDA-compliant, precision engineered and sealed design with a low temperature operating range.
3) Ensure that the design of your product is well made and reliable.
4) Axial Piston Variable Motors
5) The ability to adjust the amount of force applied on a piston.
6) Compatibility with many popular brands of AIMs, including Power Functions.
7) The Parker Variable Motors are designed for this specific application, so engineer’s can be sure of the components used.
Parker 3796107 V12-080-MS-SV-S-000-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Cross Code||Needle Non Thrust Roller Bearings|
|Usage||Needle Roller Bearing|
|Weight||Roller Assembly with Outer Ring – No Inner Ring|
|Install||32MM Bore; 42MM Outside Diameter; 20MM Width; Needle Roller Bearing; Roller Assembly with Outer Ring – No Inner Ring; Open Enclosure; No Self Aligning; Retainer; Single Row of Rollers; No Separable; N|
|Maximum Flow Rate||2 Rib Outer Ring | Oil Hole and Lube Groove|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Needle Non Thrust Roller Bearing|
This is the parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual. This manual will help you to repair any Parker hydraulic cylinder. This is the perfect resource for engineers who need to repair hydraulic cylinders.