Parker 3794071 V12-080-MF-CV-D-010-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed for continuous running at high speeds, as well as for use in applications with non-uniform loads. This Parker part has been engineered and tested to provide highly reliable performance.
In this world where complex and expensive machinery is an everyday thing, finding the right product at the cheapest price has become a difficult task. So we have released Parker 3794071 V12-080-MF-CV-D-010-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors which makes it easier for engineers to find cheaper alternatives in their market.
1) The 380-sized piston motor is a direct replacement for the standard 350-sized piston motor that comes with most popular RC cars.
2) Designed specifically to meet demanding aerospace, automotive and heavy commercial vehicle applications.
3) Increase efficiency, accuracy, and safety of your equipment.
4) Find the right piston motor for your applications by reading the Parker 3794071 V12-080-MF-CV-D-010-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors.
5) High-quality, durable, lightweight and powerful.
6) The Parker 3794071 V12-080-MF-CV-D-010-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors are the perfect solution for a wide range of applications where accuracy, efficiency and long life are a
7) Reduce losses caused by failure of motors to achieve their expected performance.
Parker 3794071 V12-080-MF-CV-D-010-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Pump Type||Bushing No Flange|
|Cross Code||Cast Bronze|
|Pressure||3/4" Nominal Bore; 1" Nominal Outside Diameter; 2-1/4" Length Thru Bore; Bushing No Flange Profile; Cast Bronze; SAE660 Material|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Bearing|
|Material||1 Inch | 25.4 Millimeter|
|Cross Code||2.25 Inch | 57.15 Millimeter|
|Install||0.75 Inch | 19.05 Millimeter|