Parker 3789917 V12-060-MU-SV-S-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3789917 V12-060-MU-SV-S-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors is the perfect solution for a variety of applications, from precision instrumentation to the most demanding robotics. These motors are available in either D or P profiles, in both standard and miniature configurations. With their wide dynamic range, these motors provide an excellent linear performance at low operating speeds and can also be utilized as high speed actuators.
Parker 3789917 V12-060-MU-SV-S-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors are used for applications in which high speed, low noise and linear motion control is required. The 3 horsepower motors provide six speeds with a starting torque of 22.5 kg ft.
1) Engineers plan, build and test their axial piston engine easily with this variable speed motor
2) This is an axial piston variable motor.
3) Parker 3789917 V12-060-MU-SV-S-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors
4) These motors are the perfect solution for applications with a varying load.
5) This product is a variable speed actuator with an integrated controller and a minimum life span of 160,000 hours.
6) This is the latest Parker Variable Motor designed to be compatible with any Parker laser scanner.
7) Provides accurate, controllable rotational speed with fewer power losses
Parker 3789917 V12-060-MU-SV-S-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5.85|
|Cross Code||78215C (2) | 78549D (1) | X1S-78215 (1)|
|Pump Type||Double Row|
|Applicable||2 Single Cone | 1 Double Cup|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Assembly; Standard Precision; Components 78215C (2) | 78549D (1) | X1S-78215 (1); 2-1/8" Bore; 5-1/2" Outside Diameter; 3-1/16" Assembly Width; 0.005" End Play; Double Row of Rolle|
|Install||Tapered Roller Bearings Assembly|
The parker hydraulic pump rebuild is an essential tool for engineers who work with hydraulic systems. It helps to restore and maintain the functionality of hydraulic pumps, ensuring that they are able to perform their tasks efficiently.