Parker 3789412 V14-160-IVC-HPE2B-N000-N-21-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
This Parker 3789412 V14-160-IVC-HPE2B-N000-N-21-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors is an amazing motor that has the following features: S2 and S3 split bore, custom made, silver nickel plated and a 0.035 inch lead screw. This product is a great choice for your electric powered project or small engine build!
Parker 3789412 V14-160-IVC-HPE2B-N000-N-21-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are used for many applications where high power and speed is required. They are often used in applications that require a shaft to be rotated or moved.
1) Este motor está diseñado para operar a varios régimen de revoluciones con diferentes torque, lo que permite la adaptabilidad necesaria para las aplicaciones más ex
2) We are a manufacturer of variable speed axial piston motors. We offer competitive pricing and non-queueing drive system.
3) The Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors will provide extra large torque and long life to your machinery.
4) The high power density and low RPM of this Parker 3789412 V14-160-IVC-HPE2B-N000-N-21-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors creates a low cost solution for demanding applications.
5) Fast acceleration and quick deceleration
6) This variable speed motor allows the user to change the speed of the motor, creating complex motion and a programmable sequence.
7) This motor is designed for AC and DC applications.
Parker 3789412 V14-160-IVC-HPE2B-N000-N-21-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Usage||Triple Lip Viton|
|Cross Code||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||With Pilot|
|Color||6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 130MM Bore; 325.1MM Bolt Circle; 161.925MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 153.416MM Length Thru Bore; Relubri|
This is the parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual. This manual covers the repair of hydraulic cylinders for parker hydraulic systems. It is written specifically for engineers working on these systems. This manual is comprehensive and covers everything from identification and diagnosis of a faulty hydraulic cylinder to complete overhauls.