Parker 3789379 V12-080-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-080/04 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Austin Engineering Group is a leading manufacturer of industrial and commercial motors. For over 50 years we have been providing our customers with the best quality products and competitive prices. Our product lines include variable speed, induction, vacuum, and hydraulic motors.
This Parker Axial Piston Variable Motor V12-080-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-080/04 is a 12V, 80mm dia., 4.4Amp motor for use in electric power tools with an axial piston.
1) New and improved motors with reduced noise, lower weight, smaller size, and more power.
2) A new and improved variable speed motor that provides increased efficiency and control.
3) Saves time and money by using Parker 3789379 V12-080-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-080/04 Axial Piston Variable Motors with other Parker products.
4) Improved efficiency with Pulse Width Modulation and four-speed gear reduction resulting in low inertia.
5) Give engineers more time for higher quality work.
6) The product has a default configuration of 0-80 degrees, but can be configured in 0-360 degrees
7) Parker’s V12-080-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-080/04 Axial Piston Variable Motors improve motor life expectancy and achieve lower operating costs.
Parker 3789379 V12-080-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-080/04 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Flange Block Bearings|
|Pump Type||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Spherical Roller Bearing|
Our parker hydraulic pump manual is the perfect resource for engineers looking to improve their hydraulic pump knowledge. This guide covers everything from fundamentals to advanced concepts, and it’s perfect for anyone from beginners to experts. With this guide in hand, you’ll be able to troubleshoot common hydraulic pump issues and get the most out of your equipment. Order your parker hydraulic pump manual today and start improving your engineering skills today!