Parker 3789165 V14-160-IVD-HPC5A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3789165 V14-160-IVD-HPC5A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are an environmentally friendly and highly efficient way of converting input power into output torque for use in a variety of applications. With an extremely high efficiency of over 90% the Parker 3789165V14-160AXIALPISTONVARIABLEMOTORSare ideal for a wide range of machine tasks such as cranes, road graders and excavators.
In a world where everything is going digital, the power of analog is still very much alive. Parker 3789165 V14-160-IVD-HPC5A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are analog servo motors that provide a simple and flexible solution for an analog control input. These motors can be used in many different applications due to their high torque and low speed range, giving you the ability to control movements with precision.
1) Reduce your costs of production by replacing an outdated motor for a new one without compromising on performance.
2) The latest in variable speed-driven technology
3) This series of high-performance, high-precision, small diameter axial piston variable motors is specifically designed for the demands of today’s demanding high-speed applications
4) The Parker Axial Piston Motor is a great choice for applications where speed, power, or precision are required.
5) Designed for high performance and lower noise.
6) Our customers find their parts and order directly from an online catalog, resulting in faster delivery times.
7) Increase the performance of a part through the use of 3D printing.
Parker 3789165 V14-160-IVD-HPC5A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Power||Flange Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||22220|
|Condition||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Pressure||1 Piece Solid|