Parker 3789084 V12-080-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors
This Parker 3789084 Variable Motors V12-080-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston is a powerful, lightweight, and compact direct planetary gearbox for use in prototype design or as a high performance power plant in smaller scale aircraft. This incredible product is made with an aluminum housing, alloy steel gears, and ball bearings to ensure a long lasting product that will withstand the test of time.
Parker 3789084 V12-080-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed to offer a mechanical advantage with a smaller diameter, which makes them perfect for applications where space is limited.
1) Prolong the life of your parts by having the Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors on the shelves.
2) V12-080-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-080/02 has a unique feature that allows the rotation of the shaft to be changed in one plane or another.
4) Get all the information and tools you need to design, measure, and test a variable speed motor.
5) 20% more power at the same torque, with 50% less rotational inertia.
6) The Parker 3789084 V12-080-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed specifically for the demands of industrial applications. This motor features a long life,
7) This is a professional-grade product that improves productivity and efficiency in manufacturing.
Parker 3789084 V12-080-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Pump Type||Mounted Units & Inserts|