Parker 3788871 V14-160-SVS-EPH3N-P350-D-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3788871 V14-160-SVS-EPH3N-P350-D-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are the smallest, lightest, most efficient and lowest in operation cost. These motors also increase system efficiency as well as reduce startup time and maintenance costs.
The Parker 3788871 V14-160-SVS-EPH3N-P350-D-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are the perfect motor for any project with continuous rotation. They are available in two separate configurations, 27.5mm and 38mm diameters, as well as with a selection of different power ratings.
1) This motor provides a long-term solution to the industry’s most important applications.
2) Parker’s high-torque, low-cost designs provide reliable performance at a value price.
3) Design a high-quality variable motor for precision applications.
4) Customizable and easy to use, the Parker 3788871 V14-160-SVS-EPH3N-P350-D-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are best for high speed, high power applications with a
5) Reduce inventory costs by reusing hardware components.
6) Increase productivity and reduce manufacturing costs with this high-quality, high-efficiency variable motor from Parker.
7) This is the latest V14-160-SVS-EPH3N-P350-D-00-16 product from Parker. This product features a new type of construction, which maximizes performance and reliability.
Parker 3788871 V14-160-SVS-EPH3N-P350-D-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Cylindrical Roller Bearings|
|Weight||RBEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|
|Rated Power||Roller Assembly with Outer Ring – No Inner Ring|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Yes|
|Material||Standard Capacity | 1 Rib Outer Ring with Retaining Ring | Wide Width | Medium Series | Cage on Outer Ring ID|
|Usage||2.812" Bore; Straight Bore Profile; 4.724" Outside Diameter; 1-15/16" Width; Steel Cage Material; RBEC 1 | ISO P0; Single Row; Not Separable; No Snap Ring; Relubricatable; C0-Medium Int|
Our parker hydraulic pump repair service is available to engineers who need to fix or replace a hydraulic pump on a vehicle. Our experienced technicians are equipped with the latest in repair technology, so you can rest assured that your vehicle will be back on the road as soon as possible.