Parker 3788731 V12-060-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-055/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors
The Parker 3788731 V12-060-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-055/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors is created to offer increased efficiency, power and torque as well as long life at a lower cost. The parker motors are engineered with both brushless DC and BLDC technology, which delivers up to 80% less weight than a typical motor.
These are Parker Variable Motors from the V12-060 series. These motors have a 0.55 kW (1/2 hp) + 1/8 hp and can be operated between -20° to 110° C (-4° to 230° F). These variable speed motors are designed for use in applications such as industrial machinery, pumps, compressors, fans and air conditioning systems.
1) Improve the quality of your products and services by providing a product with improved performance
2) Precipitation, differential and static coefficient of friction are all provided.
3) This is a professional quality product and can be used to achieve higher performance.
4) The Parker 3788731 V12-060-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-055/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are a high performance, long lasting, and powerful motor that provide dependable torque to your spinning
5) We have a long time and expansive history of providing quality products for the engineering community.
6) We offer custom engineering on top of our great prices.
7) The axial piston variable motor is a variable reluctance drive that provides the highest levels of accurate, efficient and powerful control while minimizing noise.
Parker 3788731 V12-060-MF-IV-C-000-D-0-055/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Cross Code||Tapered Roller Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||NP628202|
|Rated Power||Single Row|
|Color||Cup; Standard Precision; NP628202 Basic Number; 9-27/32" Outside Diameter; 1.457" Width; Single Row of Rollers|