Parker 3788271 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors
That’s a tough question, so tough that no one has yet answered it.
T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/02 is a Parker, an axial piston variable motor. It has a 12:1 ratio and is capable of 3,800 RPM with an output power of 0.06 kW.
1) Parker 3788271 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors
2) A variable piston motor, the piston is moved by belt. It has a load capacity of 0-60lbs, with a speed of up to 6000rpm
3) The variable speed motor helps increase the efficiency of the drilling operation by reducing energy consumption and maximizing machine performance.
4) These motors are capable of speeds up to 18,000 RPM using a recommended power supply of 25VDC.
5) We are a leading manufacturer of variable-speed motors and precise rotary actuators with manufacturing facilities in the US.
7) Eliminates the need for costly custom machining and forms excessive down force, which leads to more power.
Parker 3788271 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Pressure||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||1-1/8 Inch|
|Torque||Double Lip Viton|
|Displacement||1 Piece Solid|