Parker 3788193 V14-160-IVD-EPH3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
The Parker 3800 series of V14-160-IVD-EPH3N-N000-N-00-16 variable piston motors is an axial piston design variable speed motor designed for low speed and high torque applications. These motors are a direct replacement in the Parker 3788192 V14A12C2E1H1M2Q1R1S1 variable pitch, hand tightened unit making these motors ideal replacements for machines such as screwdrivers, drills, pumps and tools such as power sanders and belt sanders.
Our revolutionary Parker 3788193 Axial Piston Variable Motors are the most power-efficient motors on the market today. Not only can these motors save you both time and money, but they also offer astonishing speed, outstanding torque characteristics and unmatched durability.
1) Get more accurate motion control with a variable speed motor
2) Get real-time feedback and information on your product and processes.
3) Create smoother, quieter and more efficient motors.
4) A variable motor with a large range of power, continuous and tri-directional operation, high speed switching, thermal protection
7) Reduce your costs, by pairing the Parker 3788193 V14-160-IVD-EPH3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motor with a Parker 3788194 V14V160T4
Parker 3788193 V14-160-IVD-EPH3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
Our parker hydraulic pump rebuild is designed to help engineer professionals troubleshoot and repair faulty pumps. Our expert technicians are equipped with the most advanced tools and equipment, so you can rest assured that your pump will be repaired in a timely and efficient manner.