Parker 3787309 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors
We are happy to introduce our new Parker 3787309 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors, which offer seamless power delivery control. This part is designed and manufactured at our ISO 9001 certified facility in the USA with guaranteed product quality.
Parker 3787309 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed to provide an easy, fast, and cost effective way of converting rotational motion into linear or reciprocating linear motion. These variable speed motors have a high performance that is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including machinery and CNC machines.
1) This Parker variable speed motor is able to adjust from 0 to 600rpm and is ideal for any application where precise speed control is required.
2) Reduce the number of motors in a hydraulic system, reduce hydraulic costs, reduce hydraulic contamination and maintenance costs
3) Specifications, documentation, and other information that can be difficult to find.
4) We offer the most reliable, efficient, and affordable Axial Piston Variable Motors.
5) The Parker 3787309 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/01 Axis Piston Variable Motors provides a rotational force and torque optimal for many tasks
6) This is a special motor for use in a differential. It includes a ring gear with teeth and an outer race that can be replaced without losing the ability to engage the differential gears
7) Engineer grade quality and competitive pricing.
Parker 3787309 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Cross Code||25 mm|
|Rated Power||25 °|
|Pump Type||26,4 mm|
|Max Pressure||39,7 kN|
Our parker hydraulic pump repair services are available to engineers who need to fix or replace a hydraulic pump on a machinery. We have the expertise and equipment necessary to get the job done right, and our team is always available to answer any questions you may have. We offer competitive prices and a no-nonsense approach, so you can be sure that you’re in good hands. Contact us today to learn more!