Parker 3787248 V12-060-MF-CV-C-000-D-0-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors
This Parker (3787248 V12-060-MF-CV-C-000-D-0) is a variable speed, continuous torque product that can be used for a variety of applications. It’s ideal for use in robotics and other automation equipment.
Housed in a compact design, the Parker 3787248 Axial Piston Variable Motors are capable of operating at continuous speeds from 0 RPM to 10,000 RPM. These motors are incredibly efficient, durable and energy-efficient units that can be used for a variety of applications.
1) Parker Axial Piston Motors are an ideal choice for torque-hungry and speed-sensitive applications.
2) This is an improved version of the Parker 3787248 V12-060-MF-CV-C-000 motors which are cheaper and more efficient.
3) Make the most out of your variable-speed motors with Parker.
4) This machinery is a cost-effective and reliable way to reduce your time by integrating with Parker’s industry-leading motors.
5) A variable speed and direction electric motor specifically designed for rotational applications.
6) Secure the highest quality and performance with Parker 3787248 V12-060-MF-CV-C-000-D-0-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors.
7) We understand that engineering is a difficult and complicated process. That’s why we’ve included an extensive parts list, CAD drawings, and technical specifications for this motor on our site.
Parker 3787248 V12-060-MF-CV-C-000-D-0-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet