Parker 3787155 V12-080-MA-NV-C-022-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3787155 V12-080-MA-NV-C-022-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are a variable speed, 12V electric motor that is the perfect choice for your next project. These motors have a compact size and offer more torque at lower speeds than other brands.
V12-080-MA-NV-C-022-D-0-080/02 is a high performance and low cost of variable speed driven by an earth gear motor. It is designed for many applications like printing, textile, turning, drilling etc.
1) Compatible with most CAD software because it is a subset of standard sizes.
2) We are an industry leading manufacturer of high-quality variable speed and torque axial piston motors.
3) Support for a variety of applications, including industrial and military.
4) The new Parker Variable Motors are the first in their class to be fully compatible with all current Parker V12, V18, and Specialty Motors – meaning they provide continuous 360° of movement.
5) High yield, high vibration capabilities and extreme operating temperatures.
6) Axial Pistons offer more torque and power when compared to traditional radial pistons.
7) High Quality, Low Cost, Quick Delivery
Parker 3787155 V12-080-MA-NV-C-022-D-0-080/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Weight||Tapered Roller Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||14.0|
|Rated Power||Cone; Standard Precision; JM822049 Basic Number; 110MM Bore; 35MM Width; Single Row of Rollers|
|Max Pressure||4.331 Inch | 110 Millimeter|
|Displacement||0 Inch | 0 Millimeter|
|Pressure||1.378 Inch | 35 Millimeter|
This parker hydraulic cylinder repair manual provides complete step-by-step information on repairing and replacing Parkers hydraulic cylinders. This manual is written for engineers who are working with these cylinders in the field, and it covers all the common repairs and replacements that need to be done. The manual is easy to read and full of detailed illustrations and photographs, so you’ll be able to understand and complete your repairs properly.