Parker 3787129 V12-060-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-040/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker Variable Speed Motors are designed for axial piston engines like those found in diesel and gas driven machines, such as boats, generators, lawn equipment, construction machinery and vending machines. They allow the engine to exceed the speed output of its RPM range when starting out or for short bursts at sustained speeds. Our Parker V-Series motors offer a wide variety of options with styles from traditional to high performance.
The Parker 3787129 V12-060-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-040/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed specifically for use in aerospace, defense, and commercial applications. With the discretion of Parker precision engineering and the durability of our advanced materials, these motors deliver reliable performance at a fraction of the cost.
1) Autopilot your design for the Parker variable piston axial motor.
2) This is an advanced product for a professional market.
3) Parker 3787129 V12-060-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-040/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are an affordable, reliable motor for your project.
4) The Parker Variable Motors are available in a wide variety of specifications for use in high-quality applications.
5) The variable speed, torque, and brake mechanism is the latest thing that makes this motor a practical adjustable solution for the RC community.
6) Automate piston rotation using an encoder-based linear gear ratio.
7) The latest product from Parker is a highly accurate and powerful piston which can be used as a direct drive motor or as a geared input motor.
Parker 3787129 V12-060-MS-SV-S-014-D-0-040/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||M06288|
|Rated Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Structure||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|