Parker 3786806 V14-160-SVS-ACI3A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed for use in a wide range of applications where the speed and position of an axis must be varied. The high performance, low friction design with internal cooling provides maximum power density. They are used in robotics, automation, machine tools and other industrial applications.
Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are high performance motors with a wide range of speed and torque. They are suitable for variety of applications such as industrial machinery, environmental engineering, military equipment and robotics.
1) Need to change the motor on your machine? This is the product that you need.
2) Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors save time and money.
3) Increase cost efficiency by replacing traditional AC induction motors with a new class of advanced axial piston variable speed motors.
4) Save time and money by purchasing direct from the manufacturer.
5) Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed to meet the demands of demanding applications, maximizing performance and reliability.
6) Your company will have a more efficient and affordable way of manufacturing products.
7) This product is perfect for engineers that need precise speeds and torques.
Parker 3786806 V14-160-SVS-ACI3A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Color||Single Row Ball Bearings|
|Cross Code||1 Metal Shield|
|Maximum Flow Rate||ABEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Pump Type||Ball Bearing|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||5/8" Bore; 1-3/8" Outside Diameter; 11/32" Outer Race Width; 1 Metal Shield; Ball Bearing; ABEC 1 | ISO P0; No Filling Slot; No Snap Ring; No Internal Special Features|
|Weight||Single Row Ball Bearing|
Our parker hydraulic pump manual is the perfect resource for engineers who need to operate and maintain our hydraulic pumps. This document contains step-by-step instructions and diagrams for every common operation and maintenance task, making it a one-stop shop for all your hydraulic pump needs.