Parker 3786653 V12-060-TS-SV-S-000-D-0-060/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3786653 V12-060-TS-SV-S-000-D-0-060/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed for use in small industrial and personal machines. They offer high power density, durability and reliability.
Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are highly-efficient, low-noise and low-vibration linear actuators. They are ideal for applications that require light to medium forces and accurate positioning.
1) The new Parker Variable Motors are designed as standard to reduce cost, weight and energy consumption.
2) Customize the motor specifications to accommodate the needs of various applications.
3) Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed specifically to have a smoother, quieter operation than traditional magnetic motors.
4) Parker’s V12 motors are designed for a wide range of applications that require high torque, speed and efficiency.
5) Parker 3786653 V12-060-TS-SV-S-000-D-0-060/02 is the best variable speed motor you can buy.
6) High precision, low power consumption, better performance and reduced production costs
7) Parker 3786653 V12-060-TS-SV-S-000-D-0-060/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed for a specific application, namely centrifugal pump and offers 0.5 HP to 10
Parker 3786653 V12-060-TS-SV-S-000-D-0-060/02 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Material||2 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Pump Type||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Torque||Double Row | Double Nut | SN Style|
|Applicable||2 Bolt Pillow Block; 1-15/16" Bore; 2-3/4" Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 6-1/2" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 8.7" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Ca|
Our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service is the ideal solution for Engineers who need to repair or replace a damaged hydraulic pump on their vehicle. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure that our repair is as accurate and professional as possible, ensuring that your car continues to operate at its best.