Parker 3786411 V14-160-IVC-AHE3A-N000-P-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Every day, engineers use variable-speed axial piston motor to precisely control motor speed. This Parker 38761411 V14-160-IVC-AHE3A-N000-P-00-16 Axial Piston Motor Speed Controller is capable of producing a rotational speed with an accuracy of ±0.5%.
Parker 3786411 V14-160-IVC-AHE3A-N000-P-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are high performance motors that can help reduce power consumption and increase performance when used in a variety of machine applications. They are available as fixed speed or variable speed modules, each with a wide range of current capabilities.
1) All Parker Variable Motors are designed to have a high torque, high speed range of operation for use in applications such as 6-axis CNC parts routing or 3D printing.
2) The axial piston motors are engineered to be in high load, vary speed and power all with a 16:1 ratio.
3) The Parker 3786411 is a high performance, low cost hybrid motor that is designed to provide exceptional efficiency and performance.
4) Provides high speed, low noise, and high-torque motors for increased productivity.
5) Our parts match and exceed OEM specifications.
6) Specialized variable motor for low speed, high torque applications.
7) High-performance, precision motors.
Parker 3786411 V14-160-IVC-AHE3A-N000-P-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Max Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Rated Power||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Install||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||Cast Steel|
At Parker Hydraulic, we know just how important it is to keep your hydraulic equipment working at its best. That’s why we offer a range of services to repair and maintain your hydraulic pumps. From routine maintenance to complete overhauls, our team can handle everything from small repairs to major overhauls.
Our repairs are always done with the utmost precision and care, ensuring that your equipment continues working at its best. Contact us today to learn more about our parker hydraulic pump repair services, or visit our website to learn more about our entire range of engineering services. We look forward to helping you keep your machinery running smoothly!