Parker 3786359 V14-160-SVS-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3786359 V14-160-SVS-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors is a type of linear actuator that uses piston, viscous and air to create the movement. It is designed for use in machines or other applications where movement is achieved through reciprocating pistons.
Parker 3786359 V14-160-SVS-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are used in a wide range of applications. Whether you’re looking to produce high efficiency in an industrial configuration, or need to meet power demand in a commercial application, Parker offers the right solution for your application.
1) State-of-the-art technology and customer service.
2) Add a new product to your catalog in minutes.
3) Align Parker 3786359 V14-160-SVS-ACI3C series axial piston variable motors in minutes.
4) Support for variable speed and rotation. Includes bore, stroke and head dimensions across the range to ensures compatibility with a wide array of Parker designs.
5) A variable speed, axial piston, 3-phase AC induction motor with integrated field coils for use in a wide variety of industrial applications.
6) There is no single product on the market that can compete with Parker 278-6359 V14-160-SVS ACI3C N000 -N-00-16.
7) The design enables for a smoother motor motion, improves motor life and provides increased safety.
Parker 3786359 V14-160-SVS-ACI3C-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Install||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Usage||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|