Parker 3786035 V14-160-SVS-EOH3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
These Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors feature a sealed, non-contacting power train design and can be used for applications requiring high efficiency and low oil consumption.
Parker Axial Piston Motor is a premium option for those who need an efficient and powerful motor. This high-performance, low-torque engine uses advanced electronic feedback to maintain constant speed, torque and efficiency.
1) High-quality motors with zero backlash and on time delivery
2) Parker’s Variable Motors are known for their unique technologies that make them the most reliable, efficient and long lasting motors on the market today.
3) The Parker variable speed drive series provides a wide range of continuous and/or variable speed control, with up to four outputs.
4) By using Parker’s variable shaft design, engineers can now determine the correct constant torque for each design.
5) Saves engineer time and money by finding the right motor for your application.
6) The computerized valves of the Parker Variable Piston provide accuracy and reliability.
7) The Advanced Edge Series variable speed motors provide the ultimate in vibration control, efficiency, and durability.
Parker 3786035 V14-160-SVS-EOH3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet