Parker 3785710 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Engineering Variable Speed Motor includes a axial piston with a fixed number of strokes and a rod with an adjustable stroke ratio. The product is required to meet the specifications provided by the customer.
Parker 3785710 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed to provide continuous, smooth and powerful performance. They come equipped with a patented 0.030″ nozzle that provides a more accurate and faster response to load changes. These motors have low friction and high speed capability.
1) This is a part that is needed for an engineered machine.
2) This variable-speed, high-torque motor offers up to 160 lbf in of torque with a 0.02% step accuracy.
3) Ensure accuracy in design and manufacturing by testing Parker Axial V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors.
4) Customizable gear ratios for increased torque and power
5) Get the latest and greatest technology available.
6) Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed to be fully integrated into the design process with easy installation and an intuitive user interface
7) The V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors from Parker 3785710 is a high performance and reliable motor for demanding applications.
Parker 3785710 V14-160-SVS-HOE3N-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Install||Flange Block Bearings|
|Color||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Torque||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|