Parker 3785705 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/03 Axial Piston Variable Motors
This Parker T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/03 has a 3785705 Axial Piston Variable Motor. This product is used as a small displacement output in aviation, industrial, and marine compressors. It is made of high temperature resistant ductile iron with corrosion resistant chrome plating on the outside. This product has an internal diameter of 8mm and an external diameter of 12mm.
Parker has developed a range of variable speed axial piston motors that are designed for use in aerospace, industrial, medical, and commercial applications.
1) This product is designed to be the most compact and efficient variable speed AC/DC motor available with a wide variety of applications.
2) Reduce the number of parts and solve problems caused by inconsistent or non-standard size specifications.
3) With these motors, engineers of all levels can create products with varying complexity.
4) The quality of engineering is greatly enhanced with this feature.
5) This Parker Variable Motor is useful for any and all rotary applications, from large pumps to small motors, because it is capable of acceleration and deceleration without stopping or slowing down.
6) Improve efficiency and reduce costs by choosing the right Parker variable piston motor for your application.
7) Overcome the current limitations of linear actuators.
Parker 3785705 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/03 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Install||Mounted Units & Inserts|
Our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service provides engineers with the ability to quickly and easily rebuild their parker hydraulic pumps. Our team is equipped with the latest knowledge and technology necessary to ensure a successful rebuild. We provide an automatic tracking system so you know the status of your pump at all times.