Parker 3785676 V14-160-IVD-HPE1A-N000-N-40-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
This is a linear shaft, ball bearings, ratchet gearbox with an integrated spindle in a housing of aluminum alloy. It has a keyed spur gearbox that allows it to be precisely matched to other machines, and includes 16 output speeds and a power rating of 1 HP.
Engineers, who need to be able to control the speed and power of their tools, have a tough time finding motors that supply enough torque. This can cause inadequate performance and efficiency as well as expensive and time-consuming manual adjustments.
1) Get the axial piston variable motor you need.
2) Better industrial performance.
3) A variable-displacement, variable-speed, pneumatic motor that delivers higher torque for up to 30% less power consumption than competitive designs.
4) The product is a proven design that provides reliable performance in most applications.
5) A world-leading motor manufacturer that uses high technology to provide a superior product.
6) Small, lightweight and efficient
7) Reduce the risk of failure due to the elimination of timing belts in these motors.
Parker 3785676 V14-160-IVD-HPE1A-N000-N-40-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Material||Cylindrical Roller Bearings|
|Max Pressure||RBEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Applicable||Outer Ring – Both Sides|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|
|Usage||Complete with Outer and Inner Ring|
Parker hydraulic pumps are critical components in many hydraulic systems. When they fail, they can cause significant damage and can require extensive repairs. At Parker Hydraulics, we know that your hydraulic pump needs depend on your specific application, so we offer a wide range of repair options to suit your needs. From quick fixes to complete overhauls, we have the expertise and resources to get your pump back up and running quickly and efficiently. Contact us today for more information about our parker hydraulic pump repair services.