Parker 3785166 V12-060-TA-IV-D-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3785166 V12-060-TA-IV-D-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors are an excellent upgrade for aircraft, robotics, industrial and other high performance applications. These variable speed motors offer a wide range of continuous speeds that can be used with absolute accuracy.
Parker 3785166 V12-060-TA-IV-D-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors are used in applications where rotational movement is required. They have been built to be cost effective and dependable while providing an almost endless variety of applications.
1) Provide engineers with better performance, efficiency and control for applications such as robotics.
2) This is an example of a product with many features to benefit the customer.
3) The machines are designed to provide the best performance and efficiency with no hassle.
4) This feature will benefit the audience by manufacturing a product specifically for them.
5) This feature benefits the engineer as it saves time and money by making them not have to specify a part number for every new motor order.
6) Sustainability score and more reliable operation due to the efficient design of these pumps.
7) Our amazing, high performance, and low-cost variable series of motors provide a great solution for every application to get you out on the road.
Parker 3785166 V12-060-TA-IV-D-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Flange Block Bearings
|6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge
|Spherical Roller Bearing
|Triple Lip Viton
|1 Piece Solid
|6 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge; 125MM Bore; 325.1MM Bolt Circle; 161.925MM Bolt Spacing; 1 Piece Solid; Eccentric Collar Mount; Cast Steel; Spherical Roller Bearing; 153.416MM Length Thru Bore; Relubri
Our parker hydraulic pump repair service is the perfect choice for engineers who need expert assistance with repairing or replacing their hydraulic pumps. We have years of experience in the field, and our team of experts is equipped with the latest tools and equipment to get your pump back in operation as quickly as possible.