Parker 3785122 V12-060-TA-IV-D-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors
The 3785122 V12-060-TA-IV-D-000-D-P-060/01 is a variable speed, reversible axial piston motors with a maximum output torque of 4 lbs. The motor is optimized for use with Parker’s 90 and 180 degree gearboxes. This new design includes the “zero backlash” technology that prevents the motor from slipping when reverse rotation is engaged.
These variable-output, high-performance electric motors feature a single linear AC motor and an integrated 12-mm bore with a 60 mm diameter piston.
1) The device has been designed for use in a variety of industrial applications, such as pumps and compressors. It has been tested to withstand more than 30,000 hours of continuous operation at 80% duty cycle.
2) A variable-displacement, variable-speed motor.
3) Enables engineers to reduce motor cost, factory costs, and service costs.
4) Less number of parts, less assembly time, no end-user adjustments.
5) The product has been refined to maintain precision and high quality as a result of hard work.
6) Introducing the new Parker Variable Motors.
7) The features of this product are perfect for both hobby and professional users.
Parker 3785122 V12-060-TA-IV-D-000-D-P-060/01 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Cross Code||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Condition||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Pump Type||1/2 Inch|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||Triple Lip Nitrile Rubber|
|Color||1 Piece Solid|
|Rated Power||No Pilot|
Our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service is the perfect solution for engineers who need immediate assistance with repairing or replacing a broken or malfunctioning hydraulic pump. We have years of experience working on all types of parker hydraulic pumps and can quickly diagnose and repair the issue.