Parker 3783705 V14-160-SVS-HPC5B-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
Parker 3783705 V14-160-SVS-HPC5B-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors have an excellent track record of providing high torque and speed for various applications. This four-wire, two phase motor is designed to operate at a wide range of temperatures. It operates on four wire, three phase power systems, which makes it possible for users to provide power from one single source.
Parker V14-160-SVS-HPC5B-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors. This is the newest of our high performance Parker variable speed motors. The motor is extremely compact and weighs only 2lbs, this makes it ideal for smaller applications such as amplifiers, sensors or robotics. It has been fitted with an SVS top hat seal for outstanding durability and high efficiency in the harshest environments.
1) Reduce costs over the life of your project by using Parker axial piston motors.
2) Our variable speed drive is a cost-effective option for industrial applications, especially in cold climates where lower temperatures make traditional servomotors unreliable.
3) Our fully made in-house variable-piston motor features a variety of features for your application, such as thermal protection, overcurrent protection and start/stop operation.
4) The Parker 3783705 V14-160-SVS-HPC5B-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors have a compact size and provide greater efficiency.
5) This motor is an ideal fit for a variety of applications, from large industrial machinery to complex robots.
6) Reduce inventory costs, increase profitability, and improve efficiency.
7) Increase efficiency in hydraulic systems.
Parker 3783705 V14-160-SVS-HPC5B-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet