Parker 3783348 V14-160-SVS-ACI3A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors
A Parker Axial Piston Motor is a three phase DC motor that can be used with a wide variety of applications. They are designed to sustain heavy loads, withstand vibration and operate at high temperatures. Unlike most other motors of this type, the piston does not move in the rotor platter but rather in the stator ring. This design makes it possible for them to run the motor at higher temperatures without any harm.
Parker Axial Piston Variable Motors are one of the most versatile motors on the market. They are built with durable, long-lasting materials that ensure performance and reliability.
1) This motor is highly vibration and temperature resistant, which increases its reliability.
2) Maximize efficiency by experiencing the highest torque at any speed.
3) Engineered for applications in industrial and agricultural industry.
4) The Parker 3783348 V14-160-SVS-ACI3A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors are designed to fit the Pratt & Whitney R2000 engine.
5) Offers the accuracy and power of a variable speed control that is compatible with most motors on the market.
6) The Parker V14-160 Variable Spindle Motor is designed with a shaft 6 mm in diameter, and a spindle 160 mm in length.
7) Add a variable speed drive to your design.
Parker 3783348 V14-160-SVS-ACI3A-N000-N-00-16 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
Looking for a manual hydraulic pump for your engineering project? Look no further than Parker Hydraulics! Our parker hydraulic pump manual is essential for any hydraulic installation.
Our manual pump is designed to fit a variety of applications, and is available in both small and large sizes. Plus, our customer service team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions you may have. So don’t wait anymore – order your parker hydraulic pump manual today!