Parker 3783193 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/03 Axial Piston Variable Motors
These motors are designed for high-performance applications that require a blend of speed, torque and flexibility. They can be easily mounted to different applications with a wide range of mounting holes in key locations.
Parker 3783193 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/03 Axial Piston Variable Motors are made of high quality metal. The motors are variable speed, meaning they can go from 0 to 60 RPM in seconds by reversing the rotation of the motor. These pistons are designed for use in industrial applications, such as conveyor belts, pumps and other machinery.
1) Reduce the cost of your manufacturing process by reducing power consumption and increasing efficiency.
2) Revise an existing design to incorporate a variable piston motor.
3) Armstrong precision motion drives have a longer life and better performance than standard variable speed drives
4) Provides the accuracy and speed needed for industrial applications such as all types of machines, robots, and remote control systems.
5) The Parker 3783193 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/03 Axial Piston Variable Motors offer a higher reliability rate to increase efficiency and performance in the long run.
6) Reduce the cost of labor by using an automated machine to start and stop your pumps.
7) Professionals in need of custom-engineered, high-performance, highly efficient axial piston variable motors can easily find them on Parker.
Parker 3783193 T12-060-MT-CV-C-000-A-0-060/03 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Applicable||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Install||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Cross Code||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||5/8 Inch|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Yes|
|Pump Type||Double Lip Viton|
|Max Pressure||1 Piece Solid|
|Power||Double Row | Double Nut | SAF Style|
|Weight||4 Bolt Pillow Block; 1-15/16" Bore; 2-3/4" Base to Center Height; V Lock Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 7.18" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 8.56" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubricatable; Ca|
If you need a manual for your Parker hydraulic pump, then this is the guide for you! In this manual, you’ll find all the information you need to operate and maintain your pump. From adjusting the camshafts to troubleshooting malfunctions, this guide has it all. So whether you’re a novice engineer or an experienced pro, make sure to get your copy of this parker hydraulic pump manual today!