Parker 3783115 T12-080-MT-CV-D-000-A-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors
The Parker 3783115 ia a variable speed axial piston motor that has been optimized for reverse, forward and braking torque. They are very popular in the aerospace industry due to their high energy efficiency.
Parker 3783115 T12-080-MT-CV-D-000-A-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors are nonlinear, unidirectional, single phase AC induction motors which have a high power to weight ratio of 65 HP/lb. These motors are widely suitable in many applications like industrial robots and CNC machines.
1) Provide the best power and performance at the most affordable price.
2) 48 Vdc/24 Vdc with 8 A of continuous current.
3) Optimize the efficiency of your machinery with our variable speed pistons.
4) We engineer and manufacture high-quality variable speed, reversible, axial piston motors that break the mold of traditional designs.
5) This is a variable speed, variable torque, five tooth gearbox kit. The external gear train has a helical gear and the internal gear train has a planetary gear. These parts are all steel with heavy duty ball bearings and are self-lubric
6) Upgrade or reduce the size of motors with ease.
7) Improve the performance of your product with an increased speed and efficiency.
Parker 3783115 T12-080-MT-CV-D-000-A-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Structure||Take Up Unit Bearings|
|Condition||Take Up Bearing Only|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Cross Code||V Lock|
|Cross Code||Cast Steel|
|Color||Double Row | Double Nut | Non-expansion | Three Lip Nitrile Rubber Seal | Steel Cage|
|Max Pressure||Take Up Bearing Only; 2-1/2" Bore; 1-1/16" Slot Width; 5-1/8" Slot to Slot Distance; Spherical Roller Bearing; Unit Only; V Lock Mount; QMTF Take Up Frame; 22214 Insert Part; Cast Steel|