Parker 3780069 V12-080-TU-SV-S-000-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors
We are the manufacturer of V12-080-TU-SV-S-000-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors. The LTO (Linear Torque Offset) and ZTO (Zero Torque Offset) models, which are suitable for applications with precision speed and torque requirements, are engineered for high performance, low noise and excellent reliability.
Driven by the power of innovative designs and engineering principles, this Parker V12-080-TU-SV-S-000-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors is designed for the most demanding applications in the industry. This motor with its 12mm bore allows for a wide variety of work envelope including large or deep gripes, high speed motions, and optimized torque per area.
1) The Parker 3780069 V12-080-TU-SV-S-000-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors have an innovative, state of the art design that provides high torque and speed with less
2) Easy to use, easy to wire and easy to install.
3) Save time and money by using Parker’s variable motor.
4) Optimize your engineering resources by investing in the perfect equipment for your field of expertise.
5) V12-080-TU-SV-S-000-D-0-080/05 offers high torque with low speed, close to stall torque at a far lower rpm than a comparable electric motor.
6) The Parker 3780069 V12-080-TU-SV-S-000-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors are unique because they have the capability to reduce torque and increase speed, allowing for greater
7) Reduce operating cost by not needing to replace worn-out motor parts.
Parker 3780069 V12-080-TU-SV-S-000-D-0-080/05 Axial Piston Variable Motors Datasheet
|Torque||Pillow Block Bearings|
|Cross Code||Concentric Collar|
|Install||4 Bolt Pillow Block|
|Applicable||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|
|Rated Power||Triple Lip Urethane|
|Pump Type||1 Piece Solid|
|Condition||Double Row | Single Collar | With Set Screw|
|Power||4 Bolt Pillow Block; 3-1/2" Bore; 3-3/4" Base to Center Height; Concentric Collar Mount; Spherical Roller Bearing; 9-1/4" Minimum Bolt Spacing; 11-1/4" Bolt Spacing Maximum; Relubr|
Parker hydraulic pumps are used in a variety of industries, including mining, construction, and agricultural. When they fail, they can be a costly and frustrating problem. Our team can help you rebuild your Parker pump quickly and easily. We’ll provide the best quality parts and services available, so you can get your equipment back up and running as quickly as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our parker hydraulic pump rebuild service!