Parker TL0280US080AAAB Duty Motor
This is a new development in electric motors, designed for small appliances and vacuum cleaners. The Duty Motor enables the use of high-voltage motors in low-voltage ranges.
The Parker TL0280US080AAAB Duty Motor is a powerful, heavy-duty motor with a gearbox that can operate at full speed (84000 rpm) on 16.5 amp service. It features a sealed ball bearing construction and has 800 hours of continuous motor life with no maintenance required.
1) The motor is a high-performance, low-weight and compact design that provides reliable performance in applications with high acceleration and speeds.
2) Parker’s TL0280US080AAAB Duty Motor has a unique design for a quieter, smoother, longer-lasting performance.
3) This hand-held motor and brushless DC motor is ideal for industrial applications in general and arc welding, metal cutting, milling, grinding, wire sawing, or pneumatic conveying applications.
4) Engineered for high performance and durability, the Parker TL0280US080AAAB Duty Motor is a powerful and competitive alternative to industrial/commercial duty motors.
5) This product is designed specifically to provide a pefect balance of power and performance.
6) Our motor is designed to operate continuously for 50 years with minimal failure.
7) Double the horsepower, double the torque, and double the speed with this amazing motor.
Parker TL0280US080AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Weight||Cylindrical Roller Bearings|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||RBEC 1 | ISO P0|
|Rated Power||Single Row|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Outer Ring – Both Sides|
|Install||Cylindrical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Complete with Outer and Inner Ring|