Parker TL0280US030AAAA Duty Motor
Designed for use in sensitive precision applications, the TL series offers a variety of features to accommodate specific needs.
The Parker TL0280US030AAAA Duty Motor is a common, permanent-magnet alternator used for direct current power generation by means of electromagnetic induction. The motor generates a sinusoidal output which causes the rotor to generate an alternating magnetic field.
1) This product comes with a variety of features that make it an ideal option for those looking for a device to use in the home.
2) The quality of engineering increases resulting in happier clients, which creates more loyalty and longer-lasting relationships.
3) Record more time in the PTO by installing faster speeds on the Parker TL0280US030AAAA Duty Motor.
4) A new power supply from Parker.
5) The best tool for your efficiency, this device can help you with half of your work in no time.
6) We engineer the best product in the industry. With our motors, engineers can drive their machine faster and easier.
7) Reduce the time to diagnose a fault because one of the two speed sensors is wired in series with the motor.
Parker TL0280US030AAAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Color||Flange Block Bearings|
|Rated Power||4 Bolt Round Flange Cartridge|
|Max Pressure||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Cast Steel|