Parker TL0195UW440BBCG Duty Motor
The Parker Duty Motor is a high-quality, low-maintenance motor with a duty cycle of 150% and an operating temperature range of -40 to +120 degrees Celsius. This durable motor has been proven to last up to 5 million revolutions.
The duty motor is a powerful, integrated and multifunctional drive with the ability to overcome load. It’s designed for motors such as AC and DC motors mounted on or in machinery.
1) Extends clutch life by using the least shim for the most torque
2) The motor is a high-quality, industrial duty with 360 degrees of rotation.
3) Easily transfer duty into braking torque.
4) Great design and well-built to be used in harsh environments
5) Motor designed to last longer.
6) The motor is designed to prevent oil leaks.
7) The TS-1017VU is a high-performance duty motor with 10 HP, capable of delivering up to 168 revolutions per minute at 3,000 rpm.
Parker TL0195UW440BBCG Duty Motor Datasheet