Parker TL0170US031AAAA Duty Motor
The Parker TL0170US031AAAA Duty Motor is a direct current motor with a universal form factor. With a pulse-reluctance torque of 2,900 in-lb and a continuous power rating of 55 horsepower, this motor provides the engineering field with high performance and versatility. The 630 rpm speed provides smooth performance while the 8.8 amp peak-load current allows for electrical flexibility.
The Parker TL0170US031AAAA Duty Motor is a standard 2-phase, 2-wire brushless DC motor series. This compact and powerful unit can be used for many applications from industrial to construction.
1) This company wants to show how their product is made, specifically the manufacturing process.
2) Engineers can at times find it difficult to obtain the parts they need for a project. Parker has manufactured these parts so that engineers don’t have to worry and can spend their time on what matters most, engineering projects.
3) The micronaire resin provides exceptional performance and durability, reducing downtime.
4) Engineers can easily find out what their duty motor is, content in knowing that it’s sold direct from the manufacturer.
5) Reduce downtime with rugged and reliable motors that are made to last.
6) This part is used to perform many functions it is the most essential and versatile part of any machine.
7) The strengths of the Parker Duty Motor include its ability to operate with either a single or three phase power supply.
Parker TL0170US031AAAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Pressure||Flange Block Bearings|
|Power||Tapered Adapter Sleeve|
|Cross Code||4 Bolt Square Flange Block|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Max Pressure||Cast Steel|
|Cross Code||3/4 Inch|
|Weight||Triple Lip Viton|
|Pump Type||1 Piece Solid|