Parker TK1000K4640AAAB Duty Motor
This is a high-quality duty motor featuring an internal gear for smooth, precise operation. It is perfect for industrial and commercial uses because of its high torque at low speed.
The Parker TK1000K4640AAAB Duty Motor is a big power source for high voltage applications. It can be used on grid transformers, motors and even as a motor starter. The motor has an output of 4 kW and it’s rated at 4640 RPM.
1) Get a great deal on a well-known, reliable brand.
2) This Parker Duty Motor is cost-effective compared to other models, yet still has the Parker reliability you’ll come to love from your trusted brand.
3) This is a professional grade motor for heavy duty use.
4) Transport a large load up to 1,000lbs
5) Get professional, accurate measurements and use an advanced technology on your next project.
6) Increase your productivity with the durable and powerful TK1000k4640AAAB Duty Motor.
7) Designed for severe industrial applications and performance
Parker TK1000K4640AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Cross Code||Sleeve Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Structure||Bushing With Flange|
|Cross Code||Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze|
|Condition||1-3/4" Nominal Bore; 2-1/4" Nominal Outside Diameter; 2-1/2" Length Thru Bore; Bushing With Flange Profile; Oil Impregnated Sintered Bronze; SAE841 Material; 1.753" Bore; 3" F|