Parker TK0800K5640AAAA Duty Motor
The Parker TK0800K5640AAAA Duty Motor is designed for use within the oil and gas industry. It is a maximum torque, high speed duty motor which can run at up to 8400rpm with a pulse width modulated control included for precise and accurate speed control. The integrated encoder provides precise position feedback and the power cable has been routed internally to allow easy installation.
The Parker TK0800K5640AAAA Duty Motor is a torque motor that offers max torque of 96 inch pounds with high speed and efficiency. The motor is compact and compact design makes it perfect for being mounted on machines in enclosed spaces with limited space.
1) The TK0800K5640AAAA Duty Motor has a high torque output and is designed to excel in heavy-duty applications.
2) The benefits of this product include better performance, less resistance and higher efficiency.
3) Empower engineers with quality tools that are designed to make the job easier and more enjoyable.
4) Enables wrenching on both the top and bottom of the crankshaft bolt.
5) With this particular motor, it is possible to access the most precise hole drilling data.
6) Design your own engine and have it tested by professionals.
7) Safely select up to 3-phase or 1-phase motor speed.
Parker TK0800K5640AAAA Duty Motor Datasheet
|Color||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||0.0|
|Max Pressure||2 Bolt Flange Block|
|Cross Code||7/16 Inch|
|Rated Power||Single Lip Contact|