Parker TK0800K4360AAAB Duty Motor
The Parker TK0800K4360AAAB was designed to be a tough, versatile workhorse that is as tough on the outside as it is on the inside. It’s made from corrosion-resistant materials and has been tested to withstand harsh chemical environments. This motor is also able to handle high pressure and temperature, making it an ideal fit for applications in manufacturing and marine service industries.
Designed for serious engineering projects, the TK0800K4360AAAB Duty Motor is a powerful engine that’s best for torque and power. It has a continuous duty rating of 6000 RPM on both AC and DC.
1) The machine is capable of a maximum duty cycle of 60,000 hours.
2) This machine has a powerful motor that provides the perfect balance of torque, speed, and efficiency.
3) This industrial duty motor has a high-carbon, stainless steel shaft and an aluminum head for durability and excellent heat transfer.
4) A professional machined aluminum body with a durable corrosion-resistant anodized finish for heavy-duty durability
5) The design of the motor features a long-stroke, single-piece cast iron frame that provides exceptional cooling and superior power while using our patented Kinetic Energy Storage System (KESS) to ensure smooth, consistent power.
6) If you are looking for a new plunger product, this is the one!
7) This machine has a motor that lasts 10 times longer than the original.
Parker TK0800K4360AAAB Duty Motor Datasheet
|Power||Flange Block Bearings|
|Maximum Flow Rate||N/A|
|Pump Type||V Lock|
|Dimension(L*W*H)||6 Bolt Round Flange Block|
|Rated Power||Spherical Roller Bearing|
|Install||Double Lip Viton|
|Condition||1 Piece Solid|
|Cross Code||No Pilot|